Empower your team to work well
Achieve a more skilled, confident and motivated workforce through relevant and cost-effective learning and development opportunities offered by the Workforce Council.
We specialise in learning opportunities that address the kinds of experiences, competencies and challenges relevant to workers in the health and community services industry. Thousands of people attend our events and workshops each year to make positive improvements in their day-to-day work practices.
Get customised support
The Workforce Council’s expert facilitators are flexible and can deliver programs customised to meet individual learning styles, topic choices, skill levels and regional requirements. We support our clients to ensure their Workforce Development is responsive, evidence-based and meets real needs.
- Design either simple or comprehensive development programs that help you deliver on your workforce plan, strategic plan or specific projects.
- Facilitate or broker customised events, workshops or discussions designed to improve the capabilities of your team.
- Create and implement strategies designed to:
– establish a culture of continuous improvement in your organisation
– maintain employee engagement in development programs
– support the ongoing application of skills and knowledge gained.
We enable leaders and their teams to prepare for future changes, perform their job at the highest level, and achieve the goals they have set for themselves, their clients and the community.
Key development areas
Our consultants possess a variety of knowledge and experience across all sectors, underpinned by deep connections with industry, community and government to stay informed of current trends and issues.
We therefore have a breadth of information to draw on to create tailored workforce development for your organisation. The key areas we tend to help people improve include:
Ask for a tailored solution
Contact us online or call us on 1800 112 585 for more information or to request a proposal.