Contribute to real outcomes for the community – work with us.
Manager, Corporate and Support Services
The Health and Community Services Workforce Council leads and delivers workforce research, strategy and capability to position our workforce to be strong and sustainable and to make a tangible difference for the people they serve.
For more than 25 years, we have worked closely with industry, government and the community as a peak body.
With a focus on reconciliation and inclusion, we work collaboratively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders and community members to deliver unique and comprehensive strategies that support organisations to reflect the cultural context in which they operate.
Our aim is to innovate and deliver services which enable workforces to be well researched, well informed, well planned, well developed, well connected and well resourced to perform. Our services include:
- Industry representation on workforce
- Research and analysis
- Workforce strategy
- Workforce capability.
In this role you will:
Manage and supervise the organisation’s finances, corporate systems and quality processes. Work under limited direction to ensure the smooth operation of a range of corporate functions to ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements, sound governance standards and practices and continuous improvement.
Required knowledge and experience for this role:
In this role it is necessary to have some or all of the following:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting standards and practices.
- Ability to manage information management support systems.
- Knowledge of quality management, information technology, contract management and payroll and the ability to provide strategic leadership of these functions.
- Demonstrated commercial business acumen.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of best practice policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead and promote individual and team performance through reflective practice and continuous improvement.
- High level of communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- High level analytical, research, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Manage and supervise staff in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
How to apply:
To apply, please forward a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter (no more than two pages) that demonstrate your ability to perform the role to the CEO at email address: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is close of business, Thursday, 7 June 2018.
A Position Description can be obtained below.