Here when you need us
Our team holds knowledge and experience across all health and community services sectors, underpinned by connections with industry, community and government to stay informed of current trends and issues.
Turn to us for advice
As your peak body for workforce matters, you can turn to us for:
- Insights into how to approach a broad range of workforce issues
- Contextual & historical knowledge of the health and community services industry
- Ideas about partnerships or projects to strengthen our industry
- Guidance on where to find the information, resources or data you need.
Direction on planning & development
- How can you practically use workforce planning?
- What does it mean to build an inclusive workforce?
- Why are learning and development strategies so vital?
- How does expert facilitation improve learning outcomes?
Support to understand Vocational Education & Training
The Workforce Council does not deliver accredited training but we advocate for the development of clear training pathways that address skills needs within our industry. We have excellent insights and contacts within the VET industry. You can ask us about:
- What VET systems, programs and funding exist and where to start?
- Advice on the why and how to hire a trainee?
- Advice for individuals about career pathways in health and community services.
We have helped thousands of organisations and individuals to gain the confidence or direction needed to make insightful, informed and intelligent decisions to improve their workplace, region or entire sector.